Complaint Review: Tire And Rim Outlet

• Submitted: Mon, September 15, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, September 15, 2003

• Reported By:Cairo Georgia
Tire And Rim Outlet
Hwy 84 Cairo, Georgia U.S.A.

Tire And Rim Outlet ripoff False promises of refund and overcharged for rims. Cairo Georgia

I went up there to buy some rims. He told me if I didn't like them he could send them back.

He got them in and I didn't like them, so I asked him to give me my money back and send the rims back. Then he told me that he couldn't send them back.

Now I am out my money and I can't sell the rims and he overcharged me for the rims to begin with.

Cairo, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2003 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tire-And-Rim-Outlet/Cairo-Georgia-39828/Tire-And-Rim-Outlet-ripoff-False-promises-of-refund-and-overcharged-for-rims-Cairo-Georgi-67018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tire And Rim Outlet