Complaint Review: Tire Choice

• Updated: Tue, February 18, 2014

• Reported By: Disgruntled Customer — Port Sint Lucie Florida
Tire Choice
250 NW CashmereRd. Port Saint Lucie, Florida USA

Tire Choice Store #29 St. Lucie West, Fl Refund Check Not Received Port Saint Lucie Florida

*Author of original report: Waiting for refund check since 12/27/2013

I had a 60 month car battery installed by Tire Choice Store #29 on Cashmere Rd. in St. Lucie West, Fl.  After 16 months the  battery died and I had to have AAA install a new battery- I was stuck on I-95.  I was told I would be sent a refund check for the prorated amount of the failed Tire Choice battery.  That was on 12/27/2013- the day I brought the failed battery back to the Tire Choice store.    I am still waiting for my refund check of $99.05.

Repeated phone calls to the store manager are answered with comments that " the owners only make out refund checks once a month".

Filing a complaint to the Tire Choice customer complaint website does nothing. They send you an E-mail that you will be contacted within 24 hours.  They remind you that Tire Choice wants to give exceptional service.

I do not want exceptional service.  I want my refund check for $99.05.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tire-Choice/Port-Saint-Lucie-Florida-34986/Tire-Choice-Store-29-St-Lucie-West-Fl-Refund-Check-Not-Received-Port-Saint-Lucie-Flori-1124461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tire Choice

Waiting for refund check since 12/27/2013

AUTHOR: Disgruntled Customer - ()

On 3/20/2014  I filed another complaint to the Better Business Bureau regarding the fact that I still have not received my refund check.  Tire Choice had E-mailed me that they had a refund check at the store.  I told them to send the check to my home address ( as I am unable to get to their store  )  .  They told me I had to sign a form to get the refund check.  I told them to mail the check and the form and when the check cleared the bank I would return the form.  I have made 3 more phone calls to the St. Lucie West store asking them to please send the check.  It is now March 20, 2014.  I still don't have the refund.

This is what Tire Choice calls " exceptional customer service ".  I have been waiting for this refund since 12/27/2013.