suite

• Phone: 352-391-1001
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Tire Choice Wheel Alignment Rip-Off The Villages, Florida

I purchased a three-year tire alignment package from Tire Choice. The demeanor of the salesman at the time of the sale was extremely irritating. He tried to sell me tires, brake jobs, etc. As we were waiting to have the wheels aligned, he did the same thing to everyone in the waiting room. I was there for one reason, and that was to have my wheels aligned, and nothing else.

I did not return to have my wheels aligned for a long time as a result of the obnoxious treatment by the salesman.

Later I did return to have the wheels aligned. On three separate occasions following the wheel alignments by Tire Choice, when I went to Discount Tire, where I have been buying tires for more than thirty (30) years, to have my tires rotated and balanced, I was told that the tires required replacement because of excessive wear due to the wheels being out of alignment.

In total, I have had five tires that required replacement because the wheels were out of alignment, following alignment by Tire Choice.

I have been driving for more than fifty years. I have never had problems with tires wearing out as a result of wheels being out of alignment prior to doing business with this organization. I have purchased the same type alignment from Tires Plus, and I never experienced tires wearing out resulting from the wheels being out of alignment. Unfortunately, Tires Plus no longer offers the life-time alignment package, and I no longer have the vehicles for which I purchased that service. Never have I experienced the tire wear problems which I have experienced as a result of doing business with Tire Choice.

In addition, I do not drive on rough and unimproved roads. My home is in Florida; however, I work in Huntsville, Alabama. All of my driving is on Interstate Highways between Huntsville and Central Florida. Such driving cannot be expected to result in the alignment problems I have experienced with Tire Choice. I never experienced such problems when I had my wheels aligned by Tires Plus. After my wheels were aligned by Tires Plus I never experienced the wear problems that I have experienced after the alignments done by Tire Choice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tire-Choice/The-Villages-Florida-32162/Tire-Choice-Wheel-Alignment-Rip-Off-The-Villages-Florida-983295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tire Choice