Complaint Review: Tire Kingdom Jupiter Florida

• Submitted: Sat, August 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 02, 2008

• Reported By:Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Tire Kingdom Jupiter Florida
50 Bush Road Jupiter, Florida U.S.A.

Tire Kingdom Jupiter Florida Bad Attitude Would Never Go Back Jupiter Florida

I went to Tire Kingdom on 50 Bush Road in Jupiter Florida on 8/1/08 to have a nail removed from my tire and the hole fixed. The extremely rude Lady at the front desk said she needed my keys to check the tire size and the mileage of the car???
When she came back, she loudly said, Ma'am, you need All new tires (loudly) and as I tried to explain I didn't have the money for tires right now, she said, rudely, "well, I don't think we can repair it then".
I took my keys and left, not sure if I was more angry or embarrassed, down the street to Goodyear, who HAPPILY (without asking for mileage and tire size) fixed the tire.

Barbara
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2008 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tire-Kingdom-Jupiter-Florida/Jupiter-Florida-33458/Tire-Kingdom-Jupiter-Florida-Bad-Attitude-Would-Never-Go-Back-Jupiter-Florida-358422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tire Kingdom Jupiter Florida