Complaint Review: Tire Kingdom/ Merchant Tires

• Reported By: Simon — Alexandria Virginia United States of America
Tire Kingdom/ Merchant Tires
5220 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22304 Internet United States of America

Tire Kingdom/ Merchant Tires 5220 Duke Street, Bait and Switch , Internet

I placed an order for two 195/60/15 tires at $63.99 each, to be delivered today, and paid in advance.

I called earlier today to check if the tires arrived. The person on the phone said they have not, but that I need not wait. He said he would give me better tires, normally priced at $79.99 each, for the price I paid. We agreed to that and I was instructed to come at 4:00 PM.

I arrived at 4:00 PM only to be told that they could not give me the tires for the price they promised. The tires I ordered have not arrived and the tires they offered they refused to sell at the price they promised.

I have three cars and have patronised this establishment for 9 years now. This is the second time their service has been questionable.

I intend to never again go back and recommend boycotting the place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2010 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tire-Kingdom-Merchant-Tires/internet/Tire-Kingdom-Merchant-Tires-5220-Duke-Street-Bait-and-Switch-Internet-629146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tire Kingdom/ Merchant Tires