• Report: #204662

• Submitted: Sat, August 05, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, August 05, 2006

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Tire Kingdom
3722 S. Semoran Boulevard Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Tire Kingdom ripoff, charged me for tires, when still under life warranty, needed to report to fort benning to conduct military matters, they don't care, no custer satisfaction Orlando Florida

*Consumer Comment: In you report................................

in 03-04-03 I purchase 4 rims and 4 tires from a tire kingdom in kissimmee,325 vine street telephone 407-847-7900. I needed to report to the military the next day and felt vibration in the hole car. I retured to solve the problem, however, to no avail I was very unhappy with there service.

I finally reached the status of being sent to war and served in Iraqi freedom for about close to a year and a halve and still having the same problem with the car. I made a decision and take it to a tire kingdom around my home and I was told that I needed new tires again and I showed them my warrenty and it was not honard so I had to pay a secound time to get my car fix. After I purchased the tires I needed to report to fort benning to conduct military matters, I was still haveing the same problems.

I went again to tire kingdom on aug 2,3,4. to solve again what I got was a tech broke my door handle, they said my rim was defective, and was asked, what would i like to do. My reply was you need to evaluate all the services tire kingdom has done so that you may see that i was a victom of bad item and was charged twice for tires being under warrenty,and i should be re-enburst and replace the two rims or four to have them step up to custer satisfaction.

Jose
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2006 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tire-Kingdom/Orlando-Florida-32822/Tire-Kingdom-ripoff-charged-me-for-tires-when-still-under-life-warranty-needed-to-repor-204662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tire Kingdom

In you report................................

AUTHOR: D - (U.S.A.)

In your report, you never mentioned something that COULD be important. How long is/was the warranty for? Please respond.