Complaint Review: Tire Kingdom

• Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: Larry — Chambersburg Pennsylvania
Tire Kingdom
Hillsborough Ave Tampa, Florida United States of America

Tire Kingdom The absolute worst most unethical tire company I have ever dealt with Tampa, Florida

I went to Tire Kingdom in Tampa FL to have new tires put on my HHR. I asked for top quality tires. After one of the tires failed today, I learned that they put different tires on the front and back. The rear tires were one year older than the model of the vehicle. The tires were installed just over a year ago. I discovered the problem while traveling north on I 95. Had I not stopped to check the bumping sound I heard and felt. a genuine tragedy may well have taken place. I paid top dollar to a company that is at best sub-standard and at worst unethical.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tire-Kingdom/Tampa-Florida-33615/Tire-Kingdom-The-absolute-worst-most-unethical-tire-company-I-have-ever-dealt-with-Tampa-1040149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tire Kingdom