Complaint Review: Tire Kingdom

Tire Kingdom
1014 U.S. 301 Tampa Florida, Florida United States of America

Tire Kingdom Did NOT Complete Services Tampa Florida, Florida

*Author of original report: Original Report Retracted

*Consumer Comment: That's your evidence?

I took my car to Tire Kingdom with a coupon book that I purchased a few months ago. It first started when I requested the services from the coupon book; the attendant looked it over suspiciously, then with a less than welcoming smile, said, okay. This included an oil change, tire rotation and checking fluids. I also requested a transmission fluid change and he rung it up. I looked in the book and there was a $25.00 off any fluid change coupon. I brought that to his attention and he again studied the coupon book and said okay, but then proceeded to tell me that they lost a lot of money on these coupon books. I told him it's not my problem --

I picked up my car yesterday and ended up paying $275.00 that included the transmission fluid change and a suggested new battery. Today, I looked at my tires and it is clear a tire rotation was NOT done. I can tell cause my front tire wheels are always more dirty than the rear.

So, my complaint is they listed this as an item completed and it clearly was not. It makes me wonder what else was NOT done. I can tell, I'm DONE with Tire Kingdom.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tire-Kingdom/Tampa-Florida-Florida-33619/Tire-Kingdom-Did-NOT-Complete-Services-Tampa-Florida-Florida-934861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tire Kingdom

Original Report Retracted

AUTHOR: Michael - (United States of America)

This is a RETRACTION to a previous post titled Did NOT Complete Services. This has been quickly mended with Tire Kingdom and was a complete misunderstanding. My apologies for reacting in haste. Tire Kingdom has done previous work on my car and has always provided ethical and top notch service. I would definitely recommend this Tire Kingdom location to others if they are seeking auto services.

Please note; this post was not coerced by Tire Kingdom and I will continue to use their services.

That's your evidence?

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

"  Today, I looked at my tires and it is clear a tire rotation was NOT done. I can tell cause my front tire wheels are always more dirty than the rear.  "

You notice the dirtiness of the tires the day after?   I've heard some lame claims on this site, but this one takes the cake.