Complaint Review: Tire Plus

Tire Plus
3965 Atlanta Highway Bogart, Georgia United States of America

Tire Plus Brake Job Rip Off Bogart, Georgia

*Author of original report: Tire Plus--Brake Job Rip-Off

On October 2, I took my car into this place to get my front and back brakes done after receiving a price quote over the phone of $574 (front and brake).  Gary stated, the front brakes were $329.00 and the rear would be $245 with drum/rotors and sensors. After an inspection of my car, they informed I didn't need to get my back brakes done, just the front!!! I was so happy!!!  I walked out glad.

A month later, I was going to be traveling out of town, and these guys were really great, so I went back to get an alignment and tire rotation, and asked them to check out my fluids (today)! Today, I was told I needed back brakes!!!! And the cost would be $369.  I thought the price seemed too high, so I asked how much did I pay for my front brakes? I said, didnt you tell me the back brakes were cheaper to replace than the front? He stated I paid $347 for  the front, so he offered me a $50 dollar good customer discount. Since, I knew I was going out of town; I went ahead and got the brake job done.

Once I returned home I reviewed the previous   bill for the front brakes and noticed there was only an $18 difference.  The quote was also there. Needless to say, in October, $347 was the total bill.  This included an oil change and I purchased a brake sensor for the front. None of these items was on todays ticket. They ripped my off!!!! My labor this time was $100. In October my labor was only $80.  The brake pads and the brake shoes were the same price!!!!!! The front rotors/drums were $69 each, but the bake drums/drums were $102 each!!!! This place does not have set prices!!!! I trusted them to take care of me and my car!!!! They took advantage of me because I am a woman!!! I thought this place was trust worthy!!!! I could not believe I was in the middle of a flea market price scheme!!!! Never again!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2011 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tire-Plus/Bogart-Georgia-30622/Tire-Plus-Brake-Job-Rip-Off-Bogart-Georgia-810812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tire Plus

Tire Plus--Brake Job Rip-Off

AUTHOR: Ms. Vee - (United States of America)

On October 2, 2011, I took my car into this place to get my front and back brakes done after receiving a price quote over the phone of $574 (front and brake). Gary stated, the front brakes were $329.00 and the rear would be $245 with drum/rotors and sensors. After an inspection of my car, they informed I didn't need to get my back brakes done, just the front!!! I was so happy!!! I walked out glad. A month later, I was going to be traveling out of town, and these guys were really great, so I went back to get an alignment and tire rotation, and asked them to check out my fluids (today)! Today, I was told I needed back brakes!!!! And the cost would be $369. I thought the price seemed too high, so I asked how much did I pay for my front brakes? I said, didnt you tell me the back brakes were cheaper to replace than the front? He stated I paid $347 for the front, so he offered me a $50 dollar good customer discount. Since, I knew I was going out of town; I went ahead and got the brake job done. Once I returned home I reviewed the previous bill for the front brakes and noticed there was only an $18 difference. The quote was also there. Needless to say, in October, $347 was the total bill. This included an oil change and I purchased a brake sensor for the front. None of these items was on todays ticket. They ripped my off!!!! My labor this time was $100. In October my labor was only $80. The brake pads and the brake shoes were the same price!!!!!! The front rotors/drums were $69 each, but the back rotors/drums were $102 each TODAY!!!! This place does not have set prices, So they have the ability to raise the prices from October 2 to December 17 over $100!!!! I trusted them to take care of me and my car!!!! The gentlemen behind the counter have such wonderful deceiving personalities!!!!! They took advantage of me!!! I thought this place was trust worthy!!!! I could not believe I was in the middle of a flea market price hack scheme!!!! Never again!!!