Complaint Review: Tire Plus

• Submitted: Sat, November 18, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, November 18, 2006

• Reported By:miami Florida
Tire Plus
5710 NW 183rd Street Hialeah, Florida U.S.A.

Tire Plus TirePlus Total Care Package Fraudulent Ripoff Overpriced Dishonest Criminal Untrustworthy Miami Hialeah Florida

I purchase a set of front tires for my 96 Chevorlet Impala. I had to put air in the tire two days later. I took the car in to be serviced told I had a slow leak and I needed to go to the location I originally purchased them from.

The next day I came outside to find that the passenger tire was completely flat, had no spare so I had to get a tow. Tow truck arrived two hours later with no room in his front seta for me to ride so I had to find a ride to the location.

I got there about 30-45 minutes later and my car was already on a jack with the tire removed. I was told that my tire has several nails in them and I had to pay 65 dollars for the tow and 30 to get the tire plugged. I honestly feel that if they were nails in the tire they were placed there by the employees themself but since the care was already serviced by the time I got there, how can I dispute it. I later found out that the $82 I paid per tire was $20 more that I shoul dhave paid per tire.

From now on I'll stick with ******* who has so far had nothing but excellent service and cheaper prices.

Kristen
miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2006 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tire-Plus/Hialeah-Florida-33015/Tire-Plus-TirePlus-Total-Care-Package-Fraudulent-Ripoff-Overpriced-Dishonest-Criminal-Untr-221213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tire Plus