Complaint Review: Tire Plus

• Submitted: Tue, July 17, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 17, 2012

• Reported By: praveen — morrisville Pennsylvania United States of America
Tire Plus
580 West Trenton Avenue Morrisville, Pennsylvania 19067 Internet United States of America

Tire Plus Be Careful with tire plus. Internet

I went to tire plus for my car inspection as i moved new to the state.They told me that car can not pass the inspection even though my car just passed the old state inspection 5 mnth earlier and asked me it will cost $900. Since it look big chain i trusted these guy and gave my car. After repair, next day when i was driving i started listening lot of sound from engine and wheel. I went back to them and told them the issue. They told it will cost $800. I told them it was not before but they did not listen. I say i will not fix this issue and how did you pass the car inspection if this was the problem. They did not reply. Next day i got call from them that they will fix the issue without any cost. I drop my car and when i got my car still i was finding same issue. i think they did not fix any thing and just return my car.

I am just looking for some good mechanic to show my car again since i allready paid $900 , my budget is not allowing again to go to any mechanic. My car engine light keep on coming and it stop in mid of the road. Any how i am managing it. But i have make sure never will go to any big chain car repair shop in my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tire-Plus/internet/Tire-Plus-Be-Careful-with-tire-plus-Internet-913475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tire Plus