Complaint Review: Tire Works

• Submitted: Mon, August 25, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 25, 2008

• Reported By:Henderson Nevada
Tire Works
www.tireworks.com Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

Tire Works EXPENSIVE Battery RIP-OFF! Henderson Nevada

My battery needed replacement so I trusted this place to take good care of me since I live in the neighborhood. The manager suggested the best, Ultima battery, supposedly a 5 year battery. I sprung for the $244 battery.

Yes, that is right....$244! Five days later the battery was dead in my garage. The tow truck guy told me it was the battery. I called Tireworks and the manager told me that it was the starter. I took the car to the Toyota Dealer and they told me that it was the wrong battery and it was installed wrong, that is why it went dead. I replaced it with another one from the dealer. Tire works refuses to refund my money. Don't trust these guys with anything on your vehicle. I am out the $244 all because I trusted this place. Don't go there...ever or You'll be sorry like I am.

Henderson, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2008 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tire-Works/Henderson-Nevada-89012/Tire-Works-EXPENSIVE-Battery-RIP-OFF-Henderson-Nevada-366824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tire Works