• Report: #342013

• Submitted: Thu, June 19, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 19, 2008

• Reported By:Lavergne Tennessee
Tire World
5044 Murfreesboro Rd. LaVergne, Tennessee U.S.A.

Tire World Had to fix my car MULTIPLE times to repair what they were SUPPOSED to fix the first time! LaVergne Tennessee

This place is ridiculous! I had taken my car there for small things like a new tire or alternator. The first time I took my tire there, they 'plugged' it until I could get a new one. A week later I was back in there buying the new tire because it was flat again... and they told me the plug would last 'for years.'

Before that, my alternator died so I had them put another one on. Less than a month later, I was stranded on the side of the road because my alternator was dying! They replaced it and ever since then, my battery light and engine light has been on. I took it back to them and they said nothing was wrong. Just this morning I had another place look at it and they said I need to bring the car in ASAP because the alternator is bad...again!

These are just a couple of incidents that we have gone through. Between my husband and myself, we have taken our vehicles back on at least 7 different occasions. Most of which were to repair things that were supposed to be done right the first time.

Kelly
Lavergne, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2008 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tire-World/LaVergne-Tennessee-37086/Tire-World-Had-to-fix-my-car-MULTIPLE-times-to-repair-what-they-were-SUPPOSED-to-fix-the-f-342013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tire World