Complaint Review: Tire kingdom

• Reported By: scooter42 — Greenville South Carolina United States of America
Tire kingdom
White Horse Rd. Greenville, South Carolina United States of America

Tire kingdom Oil change Ripoff Greenville, South Carolina

10:00 Am I called them to find out how much an oil change would be... I was told it would be 24.95. Took it in and left the car for the service. 2 hours later they called and said the car needed rear brakes to the tune of 150.00$. I told them no I would take care of it later. We go to pick the car up and the guy says it would be 45.00$. Now most people probably would have just paid it but me being me... OOOOH NOOO! I said that I was told it was 24.95$ and they did change it but I think everyone should beware of these tactics... Just saying!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tire-kingdom/Greenville-South-Carolina-29611/Tire-kingdom-Oil-change-Ripoff-Greenville-South-Carolina-938446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tire kingdom