Complaint Review: Tire kingdom

• Reported By: Kevin — Hollywood Florida United States of America
Tire kingdom
2600 Pine Island Rd Hollywood, Florida United States of America

Tire kingdom Bait and Switch Hollywood, Florida

I had called prior to heading over to have my tires mounted and balance. They had told me over the phone that it would cost me $16.99 per tire. When I got there they said it would be $24.99 of course I told them that Bret had told me on the phone that it would be $16.99. Early the next morning I drop my car off at tire kingdom to have my brand new tires installed they asked me if I would like to do my Algiment which I had said no but the sales manager said she highly suggested it and that she would give it to me half price. Before I signed the paper I notice the number amount did not add up so I asked the sale manager she said that I would see the correct total after the job completed. When the job was finally done my total came $100 over what they had promised me once again I asked her but she was not as friendly this time and said that it was the total and there were shop fees and other fees .. I hope tire kingdom understand that I will never do business with them again no matter what deals they may run.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tire-kingdom/Hollywood-Florida-33024/Tire-kingdom-Bait-and-Switch-Hollywood-Florida-883884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tire kingdom