masses

• Submitted: Fri, April 12, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, April 12, 2002

• Reported By:Blackduck MN
Tired Iron Sled Parts
2145 County Rt. 21 Hermon, New York U.S.A.

Tired Iron Sled Parts king of the hard luck story ripoff Hermon New York

*0: Received refund today !!

*0:

Ordered parts for my vintage Raider snowmobile in early January.They cashed my check within a week($77.62). My phone calls were met with one hard luck story after another, and promises of quick delivery. I sent them a letter on 4/1/02 demanding delivery or a refund within 10 days, but have received no reply.

Joe
Blackduck, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2002 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tired-Iron-Sled-Parts/Hermon-New-York-13652/Tired-Iron-Sled-Parts-king-of-the-hard-luck-story-ripoff-Hermon-New-York-18749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tired Iron Sled Parts

#1 0

Received refund today !!

AUTHOR: - ()

I received a refund in todays mail 5/25/02.Also a letter stating the owner of this business has been ill for the last three months. This is prabably not quite accurate, since I spoke to him on the phone in mid March. Anyway, from now on, I will only use credit cards or CODs for mail orders.

#2 0

AUTHOR: - ()

I have sent two letters since my inital report, the last one on 4/22/02. I cant even get a reply from this worthless deadbeat!! I know its only $77.00, but I hate to let a piece of dirt like this get by.