- Report: #433945
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Tires For Life
Tires For LifeGearhart Chevrolet Denville, New Jersey U.S.A.
Tires For Life Do not accept Tires for Life - HUGE SCAM Denville New Jersey
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
When I accepted the offer I was told that if the tires wore or anything happened to them they would be replaced at no charge.
Anything too it I asked - Nope, just fork over the $200.
Like all things, I guess I should have known - too good to be true.
What they don't tell you is:
1) Must rotate tires every 7500
2) Must have all oil changes at dealership every 3000 miles
3) Must have an alignment every year
All of the above if followed will cost you more then the tires and according to a mechanic I know is totally unnecessary.
Have had the car under 3 years and just bought my 2nd set of tires! First time, the tire blew out, second time, they just wore down.
After I told the dealership today that I would never buy a car from them again, they refunded the $200.
Hamburg, New Jersey
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2009 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tires-For-Life/Denville-New-Jersey-07054/Tires-For-Life-Do-not-accept-Tires-for-Life-HUGE-SCAM-Denville-New-Jersey-433945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.