Complaint Review: Tires Plus, Apple Valley

• Reported By: Donald — Eagan Minnesota United States of America
Tires Plus, Apple Valley
7740 149th Street West Apple Valley, Minnesota United States of America

Tires Plus, Apple Valley said my tires were worn out Apple Valley, Minnesota

Today I took my car to Tires Plus for an oil change. When it was ready I got a call advising that they noticed my tires were worn to the "wear bars" and needed to be replaced, but I was in luck because of the great discount they could offer me on the new tires!

I declined, and took it to a trusted mechanic who also sells tires, and he said that my tires were nowhere close to needing replacement.  If he would have "agreed" that the tires were worn, he knows he would have been able to sell me a new set.   But he measured the tread and said he didn't understand how ANYONE could have really believed they needed to be replaced.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2011 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tires-Plus-Apple-Valley/Apple-Valley-Minnesota-55124/Tires-Plus-Apple-Valley-said-my-tires-were-worn-out-Apple-Valley-Minnesota-723322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tires Plus, Apple Valley