Complaint Review: Tires Plus Morrisville

• Submitted: Sat, February 14, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 14, 2009

• Reported By:Morrisville Pennsylvania
Tires Plus Morrisville
West Trenton Ave Morrisville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Tires Plus Morrisville, Punctured the tire Morrisville Pennsylvania

Heard this from a friend. Went to Tires Plus at Morrisville. They showed him flat tires. He knew he didn't have when he entered the garage. He thinks they punctured it on purpose.

Next I got my car inspected while I purchased it. They didn't see crack in rear brakes. (((competitor's name redacted))) found it in state inspection.

Then I showed to Tires Plus. They still couldn't see it. Then I went up to their mechanic and he wanted to show me how it was all good. Then he could see.

Next my car lights flicker and it stops dead in way. I wanted to show them and they wanted to do complete engine check (just as all big mechanics do). Anyway I found solution from net to change ground leads. Now they claims there are many types of ground lead though they aren't sharing with me what all. And they claim they don't do such repair.

For ignition switch they asked for $130 whereas from (((competitor's name redacted))) I get same for $56.

So my impression of Tires Plus-
1. Like all other big mechanic shop. Need to do surgery to find out the problem and charge you big bucks for that.

2. Customer service is good, put good auto parts. Prices on list service types are reasonable

but

3. Have poor car technicians

Discerninguser
Morrisville, Pennsylvania

sorry, allowing you to give a competitors name would instigate others to just file against their competition, to only come back later to suggest their company, ..plus, if you post a competitors name more than likely they will show up on search engines as a Rip-off! - - your comments on this policy are welcome. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. In this case we removed an alleged competitor's name

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2009 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tires-Plus-Morrisville/Morrisville-Pennsylvania-19067/Tires-Plus-Morrisville-Punctured-the-tire-Morrisville-Pennsylvania-424140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tires Plus Morrisville