necessity

• Reported By: unhappy — Roseville Minnesota United States of America
Tires Plus Roseville, MN

Tires Plus Roseville, MN Unsatisfactory work, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us so we can help

*Author of original report: Undone job

I brought my car in to have 4 NEW tires in and an oil change. When I got into my car the battery was dead, I was told everything checked out good even the battery. They tried to get me to buy a new battery but I knew better than that. Also my wheel now shakes and the brakes vibrate so bad. Dont you think that if you spend good money that your car will work just like it did when you brought it in there? Drive the car to make sure that everything is working properly. Just saying is all. Now I have to go wste my time going back there so they can look at it again. Isnt my time worht something I sure do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tires-Plus-Roseville-MN/internet/Tires-Plus-Roseville-MN-Unsatisfactory-work-Internet-845463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tires Plus Roseville, MN

Please contact us so we can help

AUTHOR: BSRO Social - (USA)

I am from the corporate office of Tires Plus.

Can you send me an email at social@bfrc.com so I can get some information about your visit and can get your contact information?  I'd like to get involved and help.

Thanks,

Steve

Undone job

AUTHOR: unhappy - (United States of America)

So day two waited for 3 hours and no work had been performed. I would like to make the money that this store does for the time that has been wasted.