Complaint Review: Tires Plus Store # 630055

• Submitted: Fri, April 29, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, April 29, 2011

• Reported By: Shakem — North Lauderdale Florida U.S.A.
Tires Plus Store # 630055
1340 N State Road 7 Margate, Florida United States of America

Tires Plus Store # 630055 Charged a rediculous amount for auto repairs Margate, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: I'd like to help

I went into Tires Plus last Saturday and let me preface this by saying I was low on cash so I had to use a tires plus charge card. I went in to get new brakes and 4 new tires on my wifes mini-van.
They tried to get me to do some kind of brake system flush some other un needed repairs. I said no thanks.

Anyway, this manager then tells that my oil pan gasket is leaking all of a sudden and that it needs to be replaced. When I got the bill, it was for $1042, for 3 hours work. I know for a fact that I was overcharged for the brakes by at least $100 because I got prices from 2 other places after the fact, let alone some other bull crap incidental charges like the oil pan gasket. I knew that I was going to pay more going here and I had no other choice because I had to charge it, but seriously, I was definitely raked over the coles.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2011 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tires-Plus-Store-630055/Margate-Florida-333063/Tires-Plus-Store-630055-Charged-a-rediculous-amount-for-auto-repairs-Margate-Florida-723694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tires Plus Store # 630055

I'd like to help

AUTHOR: BSRO Social - (United States of America)

I am with the corporate office of Tires Plus.  Thank you for letting us know about your experience.

Please send me an email at social@bfrc.com so that I can learn more about your visit and see if I can help.  By communicating through email, we can best protect the personal information that we will need to learn in order to help.

Thanks,