Complaint Review: Tires Plus

• Updated: Thu, February 04, 2010

• Reported By: Scott O. — Golden Colorado United States of America
Tires Plus
5325 Olde Wadsworth Blvd Arvada, Colorado United States of America

Tires Plus Sabotage over a coupon for free oil change and tire rotation Arvada, Colorado

Back in January of 2010, my girlfriend bought me a coupon for a free oil change with tire rotation at Tires Plus in Arvada, CO.  I schedule the appointment, go over, have the service done, and then they bring me a diagnostic including a list of maintenance jobs for the vehicle.

Ironically, one of these on the list was a CV axle job that would cost at least $400.00.

The next day, while driving, I'm hearing noises in my truck that I have not heard before.  I have not had any problems of this nature until I brought the vehicle to the store for an oil change.  It then occured to me that the mechanics who performed the job sabotaged my vehicle so I would have to go back and give them more money for whatever services I would need.

I am ready to take any and every action against this branch in Arvada. Anyone who has experience in this matter, please advise me or contact me as soon as possible.  Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2010 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tires-Plus/Arvada-Colorado-80002/Tires-Plus-Sabotage-over-a-coupon-for-free-oil-change-and-tire-rotation-Arvada-Colorado-564773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tires Plus