Complaint Review: Tires Plus

• Submitted: Mon, April 20, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 20, 2009

• Reported By:Columbia Missouri
Tires Plus
3712 Sandman Ln Columbia, Missouri U.S.A.

Tires Plus Worst Car Care Experence Ever!!! Columbia Missouri

I received the worst service ever, I went to get my air conditioner repaired and not only did they not tell me that i needed a major part repaired before my air could be fixed the got hostile when i asked why they did not tell me about it before they charged an air conditioning system that they knew would not hold a charge... The owner bill is the worst. I paid 128.00 for nothing... They held my car on the lift until i paid.

Columbia, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2009 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tires-Plus/Columbia-Missouri-65201/Tires-Plus-Worst-Car-Care-Experence-Ever-Columbia-Missouri-445160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tires Plus