Complaint Review: Tires Plus

• Reported By: KPowers — Davie Florida
Tires Plus
7520 W State Road 84 Davie, Florida USA

Tires Plus Agressive manager, lies about performing maintenance Davie Florida

I arrived at tires plus around 9:30Am with a coupon that said free tire rotation.  I showed the coupon to the manager Frederick Crawford and asked him a few simple questions about the tire roation that they were going to be performing.  It was like I was inconviencing him by asking him the simple question but I thought no big deal he must be having a bad day.

The manager told me to come back in 2 hours and 2 hours later I arrived to see my truck being pulled out of the bay where they perform the rotation.  The young male driving my truck peeled out while leaving the bay which I could not believe.  I walk up to the truck and look at the tires which I have never rotated and I knew that they did not roatate the tires because I have chunks of rubber missing out of the rear tires.

I walked into the store and told the manager "you guys didnt rotate my tires."  He immediatly became irate saying that they changed the tires and prove to me that we didnt roatate them.  I said take a look here buddy, see the chunks of rubber missing? Those were my back tires.  I said Fred just give me back my coupon and im leaving.  He said that he will not do that.  After he refused to give me my coupon back I said "this is complete bullshit."  He instanlty became agressive saying if I curse again we are going to have problems.

I was shocked by what he said and I asked if him and his coworker were going to beat me up?  I backed away because he was very close to me.  I ask him if he was threatening me and if so I am going to be calling the cops.  He said go ahead call the cops in fact I will call them for you.

I have never been treated this way before and I DO NOT reccomed this place to anyomne even if you have a coupon to have everything done for free.  I actually felt like I was going to be assaulted by these two individuals and that is something that should never happen.  You can throw that phrase "the customer is always right" right out the window along with courtesy and honesty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2013 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tires-Plus/Davie-Florida-33317/Tires-Plus-Agressive-manager-lies-about-performing-maintenance-Davie-Florida-1072475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tires Plus