comedy

• Submitted: Mon, June 28, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, June 28, 2004

• Reported By:Honeyford North Dakota
Tires Plus
3450 S. Columbia Rd Grand Forks, North Dakota U.S.A.

Tires Plus ripoff and horrible cusomer service Grand Forks North Dakota

I recently went to Tires Plus to have new tires put on my car. For applying for a credit card they offered a cheap oil change, I was there so I decided to let them change my oil. I normally would not let anyone change my oil, this is something I do myself. There is a reason why I do this myself.

If I were anybody I would never go to Tires Plus for anything. They tightened the plug on the oil pan so tight that it nearly crushed the gasket inside. I had to go to them and have them loosen it and then they loosened it so far it was at threat of falling out! So I get it home and I empty the oil and I go to take the filter off and of course it won't come off. I know exactly why. Since I started helping my dad change oil in cars when I was a little girl he warned me to always put oil on the rubber ring so the filter doesn't seize on. They did not do this. I have tried everything from a normal wrench to prying it with a crow bar. It won't budge. Now my only vehicle is out of commission.

Also, they try to tell me that when I get my free rotation done that I HAVE to have my tires balanced. I told them that I know better than that and they still try to be presistant. They were talking to me like I was the type of girl who didn't know anything.

I will never do business with anyone who treats me with discrimination or ruins my car, so I guess Tires Plus is on that list.

Cassandra
Honeyford, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2004 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tires-Plus/Grand-Forks-North-Dakota-58201/Tires-Plus-ripoff-and-horrible-cusomer-service-Grand-Forks-North-Dakota-96847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tires Plus