dealers

Complaint Review: Tires Plus

• Submitted: Fri, December 18, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, December 18, 2009

• Reported By: Nick H. — Apple Valley Minnesota U.S.A.
Tires Plus
3520 Winnetka Avenue North New Hope, Minnesota United States of America

Tires Plus New Hope, MN Bad Service, Did my alignment wrong twice, did not balance tires. New Hope, Minnesota

I brought my car here for an alignment check and to get the tires balanced.  I had previously purchased a 3 year premium alignment check so that I could get my car aligned every year.

I brought my car in on a friday for the alignment and I paid to get the wheels balanced.  They told me that they couldn't do the alignment until I had the outer tire rod replaced.  I reluctantly told them to go ahead so that we could do the alignment.  Paid my $200 and I was out the door.  After I got my car back, while driving it that night on the highway, it pulled back and forth from the right to the left.  Something was definitely wrong.  I took the car back to them on monday and they said that they "adjusted" something with the alignment.  I drove it home that night and the pulling issue was still there however not as bad.  But this also made it more clear that my wheels were not properly balanced either.

I finally took my car to the Tires Plus down in Burnsville, MN and had my friend look it over.  They fixed my alignment and my tires balanced for free cause they felt bad for me.  They told me that all four of my wheels were more than 3 oz out of balanced and my alignment looked like it hadnt even been touched.  My car ran fine once Burnsville fixed me up.

My advice; Dont go to New Hope Tires plus!  Bad service: period.   Dont waste your time or your money....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2009 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tires-Plus/New-Hope-Minnesota-55427/Tires-Plus-New-Hope-MN-Bad-Service-Did-my-alignment-wrong-twice-did-not-balance-tire-541719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tires Plus