Complaint Review: Tires Plus

• Submitted: Sun, February 28, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, February 28, 2010

• Reported By: wolf — greenacres Florida United States of America
Tires Plus
Military tr. Palm Beach gardens Palm beach gardens, Florida United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Tires Plus Got me good for Tire i did not need Palm beach gardens, Florida

I had a slow leak that i wanted pluged.I was told it's not safe to plug a tire and a patch was needed,i said fine.then i was told the hole that was leaking was on the side of the tire so i had to buy a new tire.They wanted to sell me a $129.00 tire.with disposal and balance and tax maybe $150.I said no way give me the cheapest you have in that size.they sold me a PRIMEWELL tire 15 inch.195. for $75.I was stuck there with a flat tire and so i said OK.I keep the flat tire and when i got home what do you think i found.YES-the hole was not on the side but about 1 inch from the middle.It could have easily been patched.I pluged it myself at home and now have a junky new Primwell tire that i don't need.Anyone need a 75 dollar primewell cheap?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2010 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tires-Plus/Palm-beach-gardens-Florida-/Tires-Plus-Got-me-good-for-Tire-i-did-not-need-Palm-beach-gardens-Florida-575521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tires Plus