Complaint Review: Tires Plus

• Phone: 770-945-1000
  • Web:
  • Category:

Tires Plus, Highway Robbery- Crooks Suwanne, Georgia

I had to get my car towed from the highway for over heating. Closest place was Tires Plus. I told them them the problem appeared to from a leaky radiator. They confirmed that was the problem and gave me an estimate of $700.00, $400.00 for radiator installed plus $150.00 to flush system and $150.00 to replace a $6.00 thermostat. While I was waiting I was calling around for comps and prices ranged from $250.00 to $450.00, The $450.00 estimate happened to be another Tires Plus. When I told them I couldn't go for the price and was going to take my truck elsewhere they demanded $74.00 for the estimate, when I objected to the charge they proceeded to remove my valve stem on all four tire and removed the air, leaving me stranded. I had to call the police to get things shorted out and paid there estimate charge. They tried to royally screw me. Never ever take your car to the Tires Plus.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2010 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tires-Plus/Suwanne-Georgia-30024/Tires-Plus-Highway-Robbery-Crooks-Suwanne-Georgia-572143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tires Plus