Complaint Review: Tires Plus

Tires Plus
622 Davisville Rd willow grove, Pennsylvania United States of America

Tires Plus JUST TERRIBLE willow grove, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Response from Corporate

I went to the Tires Plus in Willow Grove, PA to have four new tires installed. My experience was TERRIBLE! I made an appointment and showed up on time for it. I waited TWO HOURS for my tires to be done. No one came out to let me know what the delay was. When the manager did come out, he told me that I needed an alignment....which would cost me another $80!!! After I waited TWO HOURS and no one explained to me before the xtra cost? I usually go to NTB and they told me that no good tire place would replace tires and not include alignment in the package. I refused the alignment and will be taking my car to NTB tomorrow for that.

After I paid and left, I grabbed my steering wheel and it felt oily. I looked at my hands and they were black. My steering wheel was covered in grease. Luckily, i had napkins in my car to wipe it down. I started my car and left but I had to turn around and go back 30 seconds after because my car was now making a rubbing sound. When I got back to the store, the manager pulled stickers off my tires and said that was the problem. He took it for a drive and and said he "didnt hear anything". I heard the noise again on my way home. I will be taking my car to NTB tomorrow for the alignment and to check the rubbing. I will NEVER EVER go to Tires Plus for anything again and will warn everyone I know not to go there either. HORRIBLE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tires-Plus/willow-grove-Pennsylvania-19040/Tires-Plus-JUST-TERRIBLE-willow-grove-Pennsylvania-1035108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tires Plus

Response from Corporate

AUTHOR: BSRO Social - ()

Hello,

My name is Tom and I am with the Tires Plus Corporate Offices. I have read through your concerns and want to apologize for the lack of service you recieved recently. Typically with any tire purchase we recommend the free alignment check. If the vehicle's alignment is off we recommend one of the alignment service packages to make sure your tires wear evenly. If the alignment is off and no corrective service is performed the tire warranty will not be valid nor will the tires last to their inteded mileage rating. I would like to look in to your concerns further and see where in our process things may have gone wrong. Please message me at social@bfrc.com with the location of the store you visited along with an invoice number or phone number on your account. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,