• Report: #1041903

Tires plus
2103 W Broadway Council bluffs, Iowa United States of America

Tires plus Never take your care your car here Council bluffs Iowa

*UPDATE Employee: Tires Plus Corporate Respnose

My fiancee and I took our car here to get our car aligned and get new tires.They aligned it and put new front tires on it because they said that needed done then they said they did a diagnostic test on it to make sure there was nothing else wrong and they said it was fine and they said they topped off the fluids so we left. A week or so later I went to take my daughter to school when the car started stalling and shutting it self off when I tried getting it back home it started knocking then it wouldn't start all together so I pulled over to the side and called for someone to get us. When we took it to the place we were buying the car from they told us that the oil looked like it hadn't been put in it and the spark plugs were bad so now it needs a whole new motor. We got the receipt to prove that they charged us for everything they did but when we called them to complain there wasn't nothing they could do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tires-plus/Council-bluffs-Iowa-51503/Tires-plus-Never-take-your-care-your-car-here-Council-bluffs-Iowa-1041903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tires plus

Tires Plus Corporate Respnose

AUTHOR: BSRO Social - ()

Hello, My name is Tom and I am with the Tires Plus Corporate Offices. I have read through your review and would like the chance to look in to this further. If you could message me at social@bfrc.com with an invoice number or phone number from your service at the Council Bluffs Tires Plus it would be greatly appreciated. This way we can look at your reciept and get management involved to help find a resolution.

Thanks,