Complaint Review: Titan Financial Credit Services

• Submitted: Mon, May 10, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, May 10, 2004

• Reported By:webster Texas
Titan Financial Credit Services
41221 Dallas Parkway Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Titan Financial Credit Services ripoff, fraud, Dallas Texas

A month ago I got a call that I got approved for 2500.00 credit line credit card and they ask me for my ssn and everything and then I gave them my account number and then I am still waititng for my credit. When I tried to call that number it was changed. I tried to contact by business bureau and they didn't help me a bit and that's my situation and you guys don't get fooled either.

Nabi
webster, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2004 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Titan-Financial-Credit-Services/Dallas-Texas-75254/Titan-Financial-Credit-Services-ripoff-fraud-Dallas-Texas-90881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Titan Financial Credit Services