Complaint Review: Titan Propane

• Submitted: Fri, August 10, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: Titan Propane Ripoff — Mountain View Arkansas United States of America
Titan Propane
214 W. Main St Mountain View, Arkansas United States of America

Titan Propane Took my payment wouldnt deliver and no refund Mountain View, Arkansas

So after paying Titan Propane over $200.00 for propane they come to my house and say they cant fill my tank witout a couple hundred more dolars to move the tank and fees. Of course I say no thanks. I go for my refund and they say well it has to go through our other office somewhere else and its now been 8 days and still no refund. I call daily and get a different story everytime. Has anyone else had problems with them and am did I get screwed out of my money? Call me crazy but I think if you can take my money in your office you should be able to give it back in your office..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Titan-Propane/Mountain-View-Arkansas-72560/Titan-Propane-Took-my-payment-wouldnt-deliver-and-no-refund-Mountain-View-Arkansas-925497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Titan Propane