installed

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: Vanessa — Las Vegas Nevada
Titan Real Estate, LLV/Dorothy Mathis and Leo Chueng Chan
3650 South Jones Blvd, Ste #1 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Titan Real Estate, LLV/Dorothy Mathis and Leo Chueng Chan Leo Chueng Chan and Dorothy Mathis are untrustworthy and do not keep their promises. Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: Insulation

Dorothy Mathis and Leo Chueng Chan are representing themselves as licensed real estate agents and property managers.  Their tenants who rent the condo unit above me - improperly filled the unauthorized water softener and over a series of weeks it dripped and was causing water damage to my unit. Their worker Josh, left a note on my door advising he had fixed the leak and the next day the pipe burst and it flooded my utility closet, blew the water heater and flooded my master bedroom. After a week of text message and phone call exchanges, Serv Pro came out and removed the wet and water damaged drywall, insulation, carpet pad and carpet.

They hired an unlicensed contractor to repair and replace the drywall and resurface the walls in the utility closet and master bedroom. After the work was finished, I was informed drywall was not used.  The electric outlet in the master bedroom does not work either.

The flood happened January 2013 and it is now May 2013.  Every few days I receive a text message from Dorothy and a random person comes by to take measurements for an estimate to replace the flooring in my master bedroom.  At first, we were going to replace the carpet. That was a complete disaster, the carpet was so thin you could hold a sample up and see through it. I was advised the carpet would be replaced with the same quality that I had.

After that fiasco, Dorothy and Leo Chueng advised they would replace with laminiate flooring, which I agreed upon. After several weeks of text messaging and 2 more strangers coming into my home to take measurements and estimates, the flooring is not done. I received a text from Dorothy advising, the flooring would be placed on top of the cement floor. I was asked to remove the carpet tacking strips and to sweep the floor in preparation. I asked if they were going to treat the cement floor or if some sort of vinyl covering and padding were going to be used. I was never responded to.

In addition, Leo Chueng Chan advised I would be reimbursed for the water heater, since it was the flood which caused it to blow. No response from him either.

I checked the division of real estate agents and licensed brokers and could not find Leo Chueng Chan anywhere on the site. So it appears he is misrepresenting himself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Titan-Real-Estate-LLVDorothy-Mathis-and-Leo-Chueng-Chan/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Titan-Real-Estate-LLVDorothy-Mathis-and-Leo-Chueng-Chan-Leo-Chueng-Chan-and-Dorothy-Ma-1049680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Titan Real Estate, LLV/Dorothy Mathis and Leo Chueng Chan

Insulation

AUTHOR: Vanessa - ()

I inadvertantly stated that drywall was not replaced. It was insulation that was not replaced.