poetic

• Submitted: Thu, November 15, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: Tony — Mount Juliet Tennessee United States of America
Titan Restoration Inc
3918 Dickerson Pike, Suite 110, Nashville,TN 37207 Mount Juliet, Tennessee United States of America

Titan Restoration Inc Terrible support and repair from Titan after getting my insurance check. It also cracked my driveway but refuse to fix it. Mount Juliet, Tennessee

Mount Juliet, Tenn had a massive hail storm in early 2012 and my house was damaged. Titan Restoration was recommended by my neighbor to work with my insurance company on repairing the roof, gutters and other related damages.

Initial contact with Titan project manager - Brandon  on April 2012 and after signing of contract and handing over the initial check of $6,489.44, there was no update of the installation from Titan. Calls after calls and then was told the estimate from State Farm was not sufficient to do the job, but I ended up be the runaround between State Farm and Titan to get the insurance money. I was doing what the Titan "Project Manager" job to get the job moving. I have no update that when are they coming in to replace my roof, gutter, some some interior work. I was told that now is in "production" and is out of his control. [continued below]....
.....

After many frustrated calls, Titan replaced Brandon with other manager and finally the repair was completed on July 28th, 2012. The job was incomplete and I was happy to get the roof done and move on.

During the repair of my roof, I left home and the Titan heavy dumpster truck move in to my driveway without my permission, it cracked my driveway(see photo). A crack line ran all the way across my driveway from left to right(see photo). I brought that up to Titan, they "patched" it. A "patched" driveway is still a "patched driveway". It damaged my driveway and I know weather will further deteriorating the crack line. It will lower my value of my house. I asked repeatedly to Titan to replace my drive and they refused. Titan needs to take the responsibility to replace my driveway.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Titan-Restoration-Inc/Mount-Juliet-Tennessee-37122/Titan-Restoration-Inc-Terrible-support-and-repair-from-Titan-after-getting-my-insurance-c-969733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Titan Restoration Inc