Complaint Review: Titan Roofing and Restoration

• Updated: Tue, May 15, 2012

• Reported By: David — nashville Tennessee United States of America
Titan Roofing and Restoration
8985 Stewarts Ferry Pike mount juliet, Tennessee United States of America

Titan Roofing and Restoration asked for money upfront, takes months to do work, never got an estimate, incompetent mount juliet, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: Thoughts on Titan Restoration

Titan Roofing and Restoration of Mount Juliet TN are completely incompetent contractors.  they do not give estimates, nor can they.  they take months to perform roofing after getting money upfront.  these guys have a terrible reputation among insurance companies and other roofing companies.  they manipulate their BBB rating and often leave work half done.  beware of these scam artists, they do not care about doing good work, only getting your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2012 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Titan-Roofing-and-Restoration/mount-juliet-Tennessee-37122/Titan-Roofing-and-Restoration-asked-for-money-upfront-takes-months-to-do-work-never-got-847812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Titan Roofing and Restoration

Thoughts on Titan Restoration

AUTHOR: David - (United States of America)

As a former customer of Titan Restoration I feel compelled to comment on this review. Last year after some spring thunder storm's Titan Restoration was replacing the roof of my next door neighbors house. I asked the man in charge of the crew if he would come over to my house when they finished and look at my roof. That afternoon he went up on my roof and told me that I had damage and to call my insurance co. I did and they met the adjuster at my house and went up on the roof and talked to him. He agree to replace my roof and they did a very competent job in a day and a half. I recommended Titan to two of my neighbors and they replaced their roof also. To the best of my knowledge nobody has any problems. I can't speak to any of the complaints here but at least in my and my neighbors cases they did a workmanlike and competent job. I would recommend them again.