Complaint Review: Titanium BLue

• Reported By:cotton valley LA
Titanium BLue
P. O. 147 Camden, New Jersey United States of America

Titanium Blue Credit Services Stinks

I want my money back. There should be some kind of way Titanium should have to pay the people they have ripped off and for other damages they have done. Titanium Blue sent me this card in the mail offering a $3,500 credit limit in the mail, all you had to do was have a checking account. At first I was skeptical. When I received the card the first couple of months I never replied, but this one particular time, I needed the help. When I talk to the customer service rep. all he asked for at first was my routing number for the bank I bank with, when I gave it to him, he knew right then what bank it was. I was then convinced that they must be legit, they have those type of resources that quick. I was told that I would receive my two cards and a certificate for an IBM coputer within 4-6 weeks. Today is 6 weeks. I looked up the web site on 26 Jan 02 and saw that there are others that has gotten f***ed like I have, but I am not going to let it rest. If I don't have my money or my credit cards and computer by 21 Feb 02 I am filing a suit against them and I hope the others will join me.

Thanks Bridget, Cotton Valley, LA

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Titanium Blue Credit Enhancement Services

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Titanium-BLue/Camden-New-Jersey/Titanium-Blue-Credit-Services-Stinks-13074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Titanium BLue