Complaint Review: Titanium Blue / Capital Choice Consumer Credit

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2002

• Reported By: TX
Titanium Blue / Capital Choice Consumer Credit
N.J. & Fla. Nationwide U.S.A.

Ripped Off by a Credit Card offer scam..? Titanium Blue / Capital Choice Consumer Credit *UPDATED info ..Take Action, heres how it worked for me!

In Dec. 2001 I received a post card stating I was pre-approved for a cr. crd. to call 800 #. I did this and that was the begining to this whole mess. I WAS RIPPED OFF FOR $239.00...!
I felt sick, but oh well what could I do....

Then sometime in Jan. 2002 I received another offer for a cr. crd. I laied it aside till I had time to read ALL the fine print.
Yesterday I had the time and read it and was leary so I got on-line and found this WONDERFUL web page. The NEW rip-off company was "Capital Choice Consumer Credit" and boy am I glad I looked into it...

This all lead me to a fella named M. Steven Papi from the Rip-off Report, at this web site. His e-mail address is:

This guy has ALL the answers to your rip-off problems. I read all he had to say and did what he said to do. Through this information I have found out that all these scams have been turned over to the F.B.I.

..This is what they told me to do....

Write a letter explaining your problem, giving all the info. you can give, dates, phone #, co. names, bank records, etc. and they will handle it from there.

This is who you contact......F.B.I. agent Gavin Shea 135 Pinelawn Rd. Suite 350 South, Mellville, NY. 11747

Good luck to all of us who were TAKEN...!
In Texas

*UPDATED info ..Click here to find out HOW TO DEAL WITH PHONY CREDIT CARD RIP-OFFS **Get your money back, **Stop them from taking more of your money, **Stop them from ruining your credit

Click here to read more Rip-off Reports on Capital Choice Consumer Credit aka E-Credit Solutions

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Titanium-Blue-Capital-Choice-Consumer-Credit/nationwide/Ripped-Off-by-a-Credit-Card-offer-scam-Titanium-Blue-Capital-Choice-Consumer-Credit--14582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Titanium Blue / Capital Choice Consumer Credit