Complaint Review: Titanium Blue Credit Card

• Reported By:Palmdale Ca
Titanium Blue Credit Card
Nationwide U.S.A.

Titanium Blue Credit Card

I recieved a card in the mail about a 3,500 credit limit so I called the number okayed them to take the money out of my checking account on January 7,02 and this is now Febuary 9,01 and I still have not recieved the card nor the items they promised me. I have called my bank and they cannot help me get my money back since I authrized them to take the money.

Heidi
Palmdale, CA

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Titanium Blue Credit Enhancement Services

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Titanium-Blue-Credit-Card/nationwide/Titanium-Blue-Credit-Card-13619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Titanium Blue Credit Card