Complaint Review: Titanium Blue Credit card

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2002

• Reported By:San Diego CA
Titanium Blue Credit card
PO Box 147 Camden NJ, 08101 Camden, New Jersey U.S.A.

Titanium Blue Credit Card Rip Off

*Consumer Suggestion: Take action

I received a card in the mail box saying that I should call this 800 number (800)279-9609) I did. I was promised over the phone that I would receive a catalog card, a credit card and a new computer since I was one of the first to call. I was billed $239 the very next day an 2 weeks later I am yet to receive anything in the mail. I tried calling them back but the number no longer works. I called my bank to try and see if I could get a contact number for Titanium blue since companies usually leave a contact information with the bank they are withdrawing money from. That did not help either. So beware everybody of this scam.

Oluseyi
San Diego, CA

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Titanium Blue Credit Enhancement Services

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Titanium-Blue-Credit-card/Camden-New-Jersey-08101/Titanium-Blue-Credit-Card-Rip-Off-12850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Titanium Blue Credit card

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Take action

AUTHOR: Julie - ()

I found this page searching for info. on a cr.cd.co. being leary after being ripped off by Tatanium Blue. Found all the info. I needed by seeing a report made by M Steven Papi, if you don't find his info. e-mail him and he will tell you what you need to do.
I followed his segestions and it led me to contacting the FBI since all these scams have been turned over to them....
contact them giving all info. you have including your bank records....(SEND COPIES, keep all orginals, always...!)
F.B.I