Complaint Review: Titanium Blue Member Benefits Capital Choice

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2002

• Reported By:Midway Ga
Titanium Blue Member Benefits Capital Choice
P.O. Box 147 Camden, New Jersey U.S.A.

Titanium Blue Capital Choice ripoff

I received a blue card in the mail stating I was approved for a credit card with a guaranteed limit of $3500.00 to $7500.00. I called the 800 number and gave information they needed. They said I would receive my Mastercard within 15-30 days after they received my $239.00 which was taken directly out of my checking account on Dec. 27, 2001. I have not received any credit card or anything else from Titanium Blue which is suppose to be located in Camden NJ. I still have the original blue card with the 800 number. I have tried several times during the past two weeks to call the number but continually get a busy signal regardless of the time of day or night.

Judy
Midway Georgia

Click here to read more Rip-off Reports on Capital Choice Consumer Credit aka E-Credit Solutions

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Titanium-Blue-Member-Benefits-Capital-Choice/Camden-New-Jersey-08101/Titanium-Blue-Capital-Choice-ripoff-12951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Titanium Blue Member Benefits Capital Choice