Complaint Review: Titanium Blue Member Benefits

• Submitted: Fri, March 22, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2002

• Reported By:Cadiz Ky.
Titanium Blue Member Benefits
P.O. Box 147 Camden, New Jersey U.S.A.

Titanium Blue Member Benefits We were scammed out of $239.00 and they used Master Card as their front! Camden New Jersey

I recieved a post card in the mail from Titanium Blue, guaranteeing me a credit card with a limit of $3500.00, a free trip, 6% interest rate, a computer, and $500.00 fast cash. All I had to do was allow them to withdraw $239.00 from my checking account and I would recieve my membership packet and Titanium Blue Master Card by UPS in approximately 15 to 30 days. I was faithful to my end of the deal and it has been well over 2 months since they told me I would recieve these things. I have not heard anything and when I try to call the telephone number,
I have not been able to get through to them. I was given this number 1-800-878-1644. The postage paid post card was purchased from Farmingdale, N.Y. Permit # 280. If anyone can help, please do.

Cadiz, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Titanium-Blue-Member-Benefits/Camden-New-Jersey-08101/Titanium-Blue-Member-Benefits-We-were-scammed-out-of-23900-and-they-used-Master-Card-as-17413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Titanium Blue Member Benefits