Complaint Review: Titanium Blue Member Benefits

• Submitted: Mon, June 21, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, October 09, 2004

• Reported By:coos bay Oregon
Titanium Blue Member Benefits
P.o. Box147 Camden, New Jersey U.S.A.

Titanium Blue Member Benefits rip-off! Camden New Jersey

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: They're still at it , huh?

I sent in $230.00 and did not get the credit card!

Patricia
coos bay, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2004 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Titanium-Blue-Member-Benefits/Camden-New-Jersey-08101/Titanium-Blue-Member-Benefits-rip-off-Camden-New-Jersey-95756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Titanium Blue Member Benefits

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

They're still at it , huh?

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

I used to work for this company about 3 years ago. Port of Call Center, LLC. 500 N Broadway Suite 500 in Camden. I believe its now called ProtoCall orsomething to that effect. I stsrted out as a TSR telephone sales rep, and after 3 months of listening to people cussing me out, crying hysterically, and more... I almost had a breakdown. Then they dangled a $2 raise and a "promotion" in my face. As a single mother, I foolishly took the bait. I started in the customer service dept and whoa, the things I learned. The sales floor had over 80 people, while the customer service department had 8. No wonder people could never get through. Anyway, to make a long story short, the company got shut down by the FBI. Thank God I had the day off. The president, vp, and others were locked up. All his assets were frozen, including our paychecks. He is now reopened in the same building on the same floor (5th), just under a new name "Protocol". Be on the look out for postcards boasting to guarantee you a creditcard limit of $7500... its for merchandise out of a corny catalogue... NOT a Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover.... rip it up and throw it away.
Carmen & Justina if you two are still there, I miss yall & love yall.