Complaint Review: Titanium Blue

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2002

• Reported By:Laurel MD
Titanium Blue
P.O. BOX 147 CAMDEN, New Jersey U.S.A.

Titanium Blue credit card scam

I recieved a postcard in the mail from Titanium Blue member benefits claiming I was eligible for an unsecured line of credit of $3500.00 - $7500.00.

I called the phone number posted on the card and they said that we needed $200.00 dollar fee and $39.00 bank processing fee.I gave them my bank account
information allowing them to remove the $239..00 in fees for the garanteed line of credit. In addition to that, I was charged a $99.00 fee for activating a cash line.

They said it would take them 2 to 4 weeks to recieve the card, and the terms
and agreements that we asked for earlier. The also said that the first 1000 callers every day would recieve a free IBM Compatible computer. It's been well over the time limit and I haven't heard from the company at all.

The company was Titanium Blue credit card .The confirmation number on the
card is 333392752. The address on the card is P.O. BOX 147 CAMDEN, NJ, 08101. I wish to retrieve the entire $338.00 that they took from me. Let this be a lesson learned to all who reads this.

Lillian
Laurel Maryland

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Titanium Blue Credit Enhancement Services

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Titanium-Blue/CAMDEN-New-Jersey-08101/Titanium-Blue-credit-card-scam-15113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Titanium Blue