crossed

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2002

• Reported By:
Titanium Blue
PO Box 147 Camden, New Jersey U.S.A.

I can't believe I fell for the rip off company TITANIUM BLUE!

I would like to take a few moments to complain about the scamming company Titanium Blue. They claim that you would recive a credit card with a credit limit of $3500. You should also receive a "free" computer! Their numbers are phony and can't be gotten through to. I would just like to receive my money back. I have tried to contact them numerous times and have even written to them.

I have also received another post card a week ago stating that the customer service number has changed but that number is also phony. A voicemail recording comes on and then it says that no messages are being taken. I am very fustrated with this company and want action taken immediately!

*UPDATED info ..Click here to find out HOW TO DEAL WITH PHONY CREDIT CARD RIP-OFFS **Get your money back, **Stop them from taking more of your money, **Stop them from ruining your credit

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Titanium Blue Credit Enhancement Services

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Titanium-Blue/Camden-New-Jersey-08101/I-cant-believe-I-fell-for-the-rip-off-company-TITANIUM-BLUE-15252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Titanium Blue