Complaint Review: Titanium Blue

• Submitted: Mon, July 08, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, July 09, 2002

• Reported By:Danvers Ma
Titanium Blue
PO box 147 Camden, New Jersey U.S.A.

Titanium Blue is a ripoff fraud that makes false promises. Camden, New Jersey

*Consumer Suggestion: Too late...

Titanium Blue promised me a credit card, took money from my bank account, but I got no no card, no response, & no refund, instead I was ignored ..... Upon receiving a yellow card, I called the 1800 number and requested information about the card and offer.I was told that it was a limited time offer and I had to act soon to take advantage of it. I was told they needed 209.00 to activate the account. So I gave them my account number and 1 week later they rremoved 239.00 not the original 209.00 that they had told me. So My boyfriend and myself started calling the 1800 number and I was hung up on twice and my boyfriend was given the run aruond and then was promised a refund on my account and they said please allow 2to4 weeks for delivery. We waited 3 weeks and called again. They then said that it would be another 4-8 weeks and to please be patient. So we waited. I received a post card in the mail stating that the 1800 number was no longer valid. And I was givin a number to call. When I called I never spoked to a person. I only received an automated response. And then it would hang up on me. I have tried may times and many ways of contacting them to no avail.I tried to contact better business bureau, and got nowhere with them they just told me to fill out a form and mail it. I still have not gotten a response from them either. Help! please!! Linda Danvers, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2002 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Titanium-Blue/Camden-New-Jersey-08101/Titanium-Blue-is-a-ripoff-fraud-that-makes-false-promises-Camden-New-Jersey-24221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Titanium Blue

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Too late...

AUTHOR: anti - ()

Unfortunately there is no easy way to catch scammers with always changing poboxes, calling centers, without any real addresses. Your bank can help only if less than 30 days went by since Titanium Blue debited your account.

You still might report them to ftc, www.ftc.gov, click on the "File a Complaint Online". Your report can help to start investigation, but they cannot garantee to get back your money.

BUT you can prevent similar scams very easily. NEVER accept ANY financial offer over the phone. Even if it legit, there is no way to see all the details duirng a 5 minute long call.
If you get any offer in mail, wait 5 days to cooling down. Research the offer, read it carefully. ANY company offering a garanteed credit line for an upfront fee IS scam.

To help others, if you get any similar offer, post a report here...