Complaint Review: Titanium Blue

• Updated: Fri, September 13, 2002

• Reported By:Richland WA
Titanium Blue
Nationwide U.S.A.

Titanium Blue criminal company fraud rip-off credit card scam

*Consumer Comment: The Maryland Number does not work either

*Consumer Comment: Titanium Blue sent me something new!

I received a Credit Card offer from Titanium Blue stating that I had been pre-approved for a $3,500 credit limit. I called the 1-800 # to activate the credit card, at that time they said there would be a fee charged to my account in an undisclosed amount. They did not specify it would be withdrawn from my checking account, I assumed it would be charged to my new credit card as all other companies have done in the past.

I received an insufficient fund statement for my local checking account which resulted from Titanium Blue withdrawing $219.00 and charging me a $20.00 fee for the withdrawal without my permission. This withdrawal took place on January 4, 2002.

This transaction also resulted in a $20.00 insufficient funds fee. I then contacted them via the phone, and they stated there would be a credit voucher to reimburse me for the charges of $219.00, but nothing to help recuperate the $20.00 admin fee for withdrawal.

Since that discussion took place, I have received no vouchers in the mail, and have tried numerous times to contact Titanium Blue and their phone line is constantly busy. I want to be reimbursed for the full amount of $239.00, and also the $20.00 for the NSF fee. I am willing to participate in any class action suit agains this criminal company.

Richland, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Titanium-Blue/nationwide/Titanium-Blue-criminal-company-fraud-rip-off-credit-card-scam-13741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Titanium Blue

The Maryland Number does not work either

AUTHOR: Daryle - ()

I have to this day been unable to contact anyone from Titanium Blue or for them to send me anything except a postcard about incorrect number. I called the number numerous times and received no response. I contacted the New Jersey Better Business Bureau and filed a report with the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs in April 2002 and have not received a response from them either. I hear the case is being handled by the FTC now.

Titanium Blue sent me something new!

AUTHOR: Matt - ()

I have the same problem with Titanium Blue although they did just send me a new letter which said:

"Dear Titanium Blue Member, We are sorry for any inconvenience caused to you, as the "customer service" telephone number for Titanium Blue stated in the "Welcome Letter" contained in your fulfillment package is incorrect. If you have not received your fulfillment package to date, it should be delivered to you in approximately 2 to 3 weeks.

The correct number is...1-954-938-8316.

There's also a new address on the postcard which is:

P.O. Box 953
Bel Air, MD 21117

I hope I've helped some people, alert me if you receive anything new, Thanx.