assumption

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Jackie Wallmann — Clinton Utah United States of America
Titanium Sales, INC
P. O. Box 2243 Buford, Georgia United States of America

Titanium Sales, INC Marquis Fulfillment Agency LLC Did send a magazine called Garden & Gun. I ordered Sunset magazine. Would not answer calls or return calls. Buford, Georgia

I ordered a Sunset magazine from a young man that come to my door on June 23, 2012. He said he was raising money to go to Spain. I paid him $60.00 in cash. I received the 1st magazine in approx. October of 2012. It was a Garden & Gun magazine. The 1st one I received I thought was just a preview of another magazine they were trying to sell. When I received the 2nd magazine I started to try to call the company. They would not answer the calls, and said to leave a message. They did not call back and now when I try to call the number on the receipt a message says the number is not in my calling area. I have not received another magazine since November.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Titanium-Sales-INC/Buford-Georgia-30515/Titanium-Sales-INC-Marquis-Fulfillment-Agency-LLC-Did-send-a-magazine-called-Garden-Gun-988060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Titanium Sales, INC