Complaint Review: Titanium Transport

• Submitted: Fri, March 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: LisaQuilt4 — Tulsa Oklahoma United States of America
Titanium Transport

Titanium Transport Chris and/or Jason Deceitful, bait/switch, refuse to call or email back, scam , Internet

Was given by Chris a $700 quote ("Quote Guaranteed" "All quotes received our backed by the Titanium Guarantee." I ask "In this quote, is it $700 period from door to door or are there going to be fees later on that we don't know about?" Chris responded, "Lisa, that $700 includes "sales tax, mileage, & insurance on your vehicle w/no extra charges."
That will be door to door. . . " When I asked again later if $700 is going to be it correct? If there are any surprise fees, we can't do it." I again was answered, by Chris "Yes, that is the price to move your vehicle." This is in writing and in black & white dated 1/24/13 & again on 2/19/13. I was asked to pay $200 deposit & made it w/Chris on the phone and given "a $25 discount by clicking on the pay online link on the left side of website." Did this while on phone w/Chris. The total I owe once car arrives in Tulsa is $475.00.

Much to my surprise, driver arrives in Tulsa and demands $600 cash to get my car. I've called Chris/Jason, they refuse to speak w/me. Won't email me back. Have forwarded everything that's in writing, etc. Refuse to call me. I called again & ask to speak w/supervisor. Jason says dont call back & hangs up on me. I am owed a $125 refund immediately!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Titanium-Transport/internet/Titanium-Transport-Chris-andor-Jason-Deceitful-baitswitch-refuse-to-call-or-email-bac-1025691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Titanium Transport