Complaint Review: Titanium Transport

• Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: MB —
Titanium Transport

Titanium Transport Stay Away from this company - It's a Scam Scam!! Internet

I used Titanium Transport to ship my car from Texas to Virginia. The company Whitney Cutshaw gave me $400 rate for shipment. It was the lowest than the other quotes I received so I went ahead and talked to them. Whitney was really sweet. The dispatch guy Chris calls me to pay $200 deposit which will be deducted from the total so I went ahead and started the process. I wanted to use a credit card but he asked me to do an e-check and said It will be $50 service charge if I used credit card. It raised a red Flag but I desperate to ship. I shouldn't have done that. After I paid the money, It was a night mare to get a hold of these guy. every-time you call it goes to voice mail. Finally he called and said he has a carrier ready to pick up my vehicle on Tuesday and it will be delivered by Thursday but I will have to pay $400 to the carrier so he changes the price on me. I agree to pay more due to the fast delivery he promised.

The driver comes to pick up the car and changes the price on me after I signed his agreement. He  wanted $150 Extra. I said dnt want to ship my car. He threatened me  and asked to pay $250 for cancellation as written in his contract that I just signed. Wow!!!He wouldn't give me the car keys. He took it check the vehicle before all this started. I spent 1.5 hours talking back and forth with Chris and the Driver. Chris did not help. He asked me to pay the driver. He was rude. The driver was beyond rude and illiterate b*****d who had no manners on the how to talk. Finally I agreed to pay $50 extra and loaded the car.

This does not end here!! The car never arrived VA on Thursday. It arrives on Monday. The driver calls at 5 pm saying he will be there in one hour. He arrived at 10:30 pm. never ever do business with these ppl.

The broker company is Titanium Transport and the carrier company is Spengler Auto Transport, LLC.Phone: (407) 590-4093Fax: (407) 394-1995..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Titanium-Transport/internet/Titanium-Transport-Stay-Away-from-this-company-Its-a-Scam-Scam-Internet-1035886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Titanium Transport