Complaint Review: Title Loan America

• Updated: Wed, July 02, 2014

• Reported By: Kiri — Portland Oregon
Title Loan America
Boca Raton, Florida USA

Title Loan America Sovereign Lending Solutions, Inc., Sovereign Lending Solutions Title Loan America predatory unfair deceptive fraudulent they lie to get your business protected by Tribal immunity no state of feds can touch them Raton Florida

*Author of original report: Sovereign Lending Solutions

*Consumer Comment: Lawsuit has been filed

I bought my truck during college and finished paying it off 08/10/2013. I was broke and needed some money for the holidays and googled for a title loan. Sovereign Lending Solutions Title Loan America came up first. I called and the sales person smoothed me into getting a $1500 title loan. His name is Dustin Choi Dustin@TLACash.com

+1-888-511-7924 | Toll Free (Extension 1060) +1-877-329-2004 | Fax

I was clouded with desparation and needed the money so bad. I txted him photos of the vehicle VIN number. He emailed me the link to sign the electronic loan contract. I read the contract and signed it. [continued below]....

..... He called a minute later and said the my last name was mistaken. He sent me the link again. Knowing that only last name need to changed I signed the contract without reading it. Apparently, the contract terms were not the same.

In his own words, " can change this contract whenever you want"

The funds were deposited two days late. It didn't mater at a time. I was paying $348 every month. In Feb 2014, I got my tax return and wanted to pay off the loan. I called and was told to pay the principle in full and $100. The additional $100 will be returned in two months time. I had to review the contract and noticed that I was screwed big time.

Remember, this is a second contract and I didn't read knowing that the only changes needed is my last name. So he tricked me. The contract says funds will be deposited the same day of signing the contract. I received the funds two days later but the interest started to accural the minute of signing the contract.

Not only the funds the were two days late, they short funds by $30 but the interest is calculated on full amount of the loan.

I have called many many....and many....times but all I get is another sales person trying to help me make a payment that all they can help. I explain the situation and all they have to say is sorry buddy if you want your title back pay the balance.

I have submit this to several blogs to help others...... if you are reading this please please investigate the lender before you take a payday or title loan. I hope our politians can hear us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Title-Loan-America/-Raton-Florida/Title-Loan-America-Sovereign-Lending-Solutions-Inc-Sovereign-Lending-Solutions-Title-L-1134260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Title Loan America

Sovereign Lending Solutions

AUTHOR: Kiri - ()

Just an update from my previous report. Sovereign Lending Solutions is bombaded withy lawsuits. I think it is sold or changed their name and all the contacts. I got a call from a company called Car Loan LLC. They want to repossess my car. I just opened a lawsuit last week.

With me luck.

Lawsuit has been filed

AUTHOR: Bbduck - ()

PerKirt Ziesman,  Sovereign Lending has released all of their assets to another company, that with no tribe involvement means the collection is illegal. Title Loan America and its parent company RS Financial have gone under.  There is currently a class action lawsuit against Sovereign Lending. This is one of the attorney's websites: